Our facilities house multiple CNC mills capable of 10,000 RPM, which hold tight tolerances and handle parts up to 120” in length.
These extremely accurate machines, along with experienced operators and advanced CMM inspection methods, ensure that your Model Based Definition / Digital Product Definition requirements are easily met.
Impresa fabrication capabilities include a range of conventional and automated CNC machines. These include, gantry, vertical, horizontal, and multi-pallet systems. In addition, each facility employs turret punch presses, water jet, and high speed routing. In addition, the warehouses are stocked with aluminum, stainless steel, and titanium in a variety of thicknesses and tempers. Impresa engineers offer specialized tooling design and production, and in-house welding can accommodate large production and small lot welding — including aluminum, bronze, nickel, stainless steel and titanium.
- Hard Metal Machining: Titanium, Stainless Steel, and additional Alloys
- Automatic Pallet Loading – Maximizing external setup efficiency
- Dedicated Engineering & Program Support
- Fully dedicated Value-Stream with 30 High-Speed 3, 4, & 5 Axis HAAS Machines
- (4) Bridgeport Milling CNC Machines
- (3) Delta & Wilton Drill Presses
- (6) Lathe & Milling Machines
Our mission is simple: Be the trusted source for aerospace structures – from the smallest details to the most complex assemblies.